Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW), publisher of Nursing Management journal, will award up to 16 contact hours (main conference only) for this continuing nursing education activity (a maximum of 30 contact hours can be earned inclusive of a 2-day pre-conference workshop). Lippincott Williams & Wilkins is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This activity is also provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 11749 for 16 contact hours and up to 30 contact hours inclusive of a 2-day preconference workshop. LWW is also an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the District of Columbia and Florida #50-1223. Your Lippincott Williams & Wilkins contact hours are valid wherever you reside.
As a nurse leader attending Nursing Management Congress2017, you’ll be able to network with colleagues, have discussions with faculty and industry experts, and visit numerous exhibits that provide alternatives and strategies for improving the quality and cost-effectiveness of care delivery and nursing practice in your healthcare setting. In addition, you can accrue contact hours.
By the end of the Congress, you'll be able to:
- Develop creative approaches to nursing practice that enhance quality patient care in a cost-effective manner.
- Influence the practice of nursing through communication, mentoring/precepting, and inspiring peer practice of nursing.
- Foster development through seeking out professional growth opportunities, supporting professional certification, and technological advancement.
- Influence and inspire others to achieve higher levels of responsibility.
- Network with faculty and colleagues to maintain and grow relationships.
Now Included: 1-Year Subscription to Nursing Management!
Registration includes a 1-year subscription (12 issues) to Nursing Management journal.
Already a subscriber?We will add a 1-year subscription to your existing subscription.