November 6 - 10, 2016
The Mirage Hotel, Las Vegas NV
We’re delighted to announce our Nursing Management Congress2016: The Conference for Excellence in Nursing Leadership that will take place November 6-10, 2016 at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Sponsored by Wolters Kluwer, publisher of The Nursing Management journal, the conference offers you educational sessions that will renew the practical and critical thinking skills you need to improve the overall quality of patient care.
Are you looking for the 2017 Conference?Our 2017 Conference will be held October 2-6, 2017 at the Mirage Hotel, Las Vegas, NV . Click on the button below to go to the 2017 website. NMC 2017
NMC offers you educational sessions that will renew the practical and critical thinking skills you need to improve the overall quality of patient care.
Each year, our conference committee works diligently to surpass the quality, content, and expectations of the previous meeting. Plus, Our exhibits, educational content, and poster presentations will be more lively and cutting-edge than ever before. This is truly one of the most informative programs available to those involved in nursing management!
Program Goals and Objectives
As a nurse leader attending Nursing Management Congress2016, you’ll be able to network with colleagues, have discussions with faculty and industry experts, and visit numerous exhibits that provide alternatives and strategies for improving the quality and cost-effectiveness of care delivery and nursing practice in your healthcare setting. In addition, you can accrue contact hours.
By the end of the Congress, you'll be able to:
1. Develop creative approaches to nursing practice that enhance quality patient care in a cost-effective manner.
2. Influence the practice of nursing through communication, mentoring/precepting, and inspiring peer practice of nursing.
3. Foster development through seeking out professional growth opportunities, supporting professional certification, and technological advancement.
4. Influence and inspire others to achieve higher levels of responsibility.
5. Network with faculty and colleagues to maintain and grow relationships.
Now Included: 1-Year Subscription to Nursing Management!
Registration includes a 1-year subscription (12 issues) to Nursing Management journal.
Already a subscriber? We will add a 1-year subscription to your existing subscription.
Chairperson & Planning
Each year, our conference committee works diligently to surpass the quality, content, and expectations of the previous meeting. Our 2016 conference will be no exception -Conference Committee